Hello Jaroslaw,

I may be completely off, as I do not know the RTDS system you're using, but
I couldn't help noticing this sounds as if RTDS is using the "ZIP" (in your
case just Z,P) load model components *only for transients*, not for static
powerflow.  But this is to be expected, because using load modeling schemes
such as ZIP usually does not make much sense in static powerflow studies.

--
Jose L. Marin
Grupo AIA