Hello everbody,

I'm getting an error when I try to run a dc OPF to a new case that I have
uploaded. This is the error that I  am getting:
Error using sparse
Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in makeBdc (line 72)
Cft = sparse(i, [f;t], [ones(nl, 1); -ones(nl, 1)], nl, nb);    %%
connection matrix

Error in most (line 944)
          [Bdc, Bl, Psh, PLsh] = makeBdc(baseMVA, mpc.bus,
mpc.branch(ion,:));

Error in MAIN (line 42)
mdo = most(mdi, mpopt);

I don't understand why I'm getting this error, because all the branch and
bus data of my case is correctly uploaded. On the other side, the number of
buses  are 22 (nb), and the number of lines are 47 (nl).
The list of "from" buses (f) is: [ 18
    18
    21
    21
    14
    14
     7
     7
     7
    12
     1
     1
    12
     4
     3
     3
    11
    11
    11
    11
     9
     9
     9
    10
    10
     8
     4
     4
     2
     2
    15
    15
    20
    20
     6
     6
     6
     6
     5
    17
    22
    18
    18
    18
    20
    16
    18]

And the list of "to" buses is: [ 21
    21
    22
    22
    19
    19
     9
     9
     9
     9
     9
     9
     1
     1
     7
     7
     7
     9
     9
     9
     5
     5
     5
     5
     5
    13
     2
     2
    12
    12
    17
    27
    16
    16
    10
    10
     8
     8
    15
     8
    19
     9
     9
     9
     1
    15
     9]

Could someone help me? I am stuck at this :(.
I really appreciate your help,

greetings,
Tatiana Cantillo

--
*Este correo no representa opiniĆ³n o consentimiento oficial de la
Universidad del Norte, por lo que esta no adquiere ninguna responsabilidad