From: bounce-120786918-76238...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-120786918-76238...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Muhammd Ali
Mohseni
Sent: 14. september 2016 17:19
To: MATPOWER discussion forum <matpowe...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: benefit function of dispatchable load

Dear Samuel,

I don't have any other problem. It is interesting when I change the benefit
function coefficient to positive like this:
mpc.gencost = [
 2       0       0       3       0.5*0.015      13.0    0;
 ....]
there isn't any warning and DC Opf converge!!! now results is true???!!! hence
the power associated with dispatchable Loads is negative but first part of cost
function is positive(0.5*0.015*P^2>0)!!!!!! Is the final value of Opf correct???

With respect,

 Ali