>From Carlos Murillo (who is having issues sending e-mail) ….

Tatiana:

Actually, let me explain a bit what is going on.

Ramps from base cases at time  t to base cases at time t+1 determine the amount
of required ramping reserve needed at time t.
But, the ramping reserve for the transition from t=0 to t=1 would be data, not
a variable to decide, because you have what reserve you have at that time.
Accordingly, MOST does not actually put constraints on the ramping transitions
from t=0 to t=1; if this is really needed, then you need to modify the Pmax and
Pmin of the generators at t=1 based on the ramping limit and the value of the
InitialPg parameter.  This might need some revising of the manual.

carlos.