Beg your pardon the missing snippet from the previous mail is as follows:

%% initial state

    %V0    = ones(size(bus, 1), 1);            %% flat start

    V0  = bus(:, VM) .* exp(sqrt(-1) * pi/180 * bus(:, VA))

    vcb = ones(size(V0));           %% create mask of voltage-controlled
buses

    vcb(pq) = 0;                    %% exclude PQ buses

    k = find(vcb(gbus));            %% in-service gens at v-c buses

    V0(gbus(k)) = gen(on(k), VG) ./ abs(V0(gbus(k))).* V0(gbus(k));

*SAYANDEV GHOSH*
Assistant Professor
Electrical Engineering Department
Chaibasa Engineering College, Chaibasa, Jharkhand
Mob. No. - 7292880077 / 9748509620