Currently, the only handling of voltage dependent load is through the
experimental ZIP loads feature enabled via the exp.sys_wide_zip_loads.pw and
exp.sys_wide_zip_loads.qw options. See help mpoption where you’ll find at the
bottom …

 Experimental Options:
    exp.sys_wide_zip_loads.pw   <empty>     1 x 3 vector of active load fraction
                                            to be modeled as constant power,
                                            constant current and constant
                                            impedance, respectively, where
                                            <empty> means use [1 0 0]
    exp.sys_wide_zip_loads.qw   <empty>     same for reactive power, where
                                            <empty> means use same value as
                                            for 'pw'

When using these options, the load specified in the PD, QD columns of the bus
matrix are the nominal loads at 1 p.u. voltage.

    Ray