This is the only one I’m aware of …

    http://rpowerlabs.org <http://rpowerlabs.org/>
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UowegI15Rxg
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UowegI15Rxg>

For PowerWeb, I created an interface years ago to trigger specific OPF runs
through a web-interface. At different times I implemented 3 different methods,
one that used what was called the MATLAB Engine interface, another that used a
MATLAB web interface provided by The MathWorks. I’m not sure either of these
are still supported. The other was simply by launching MATLAB by executing a
command line and capturing the output to STDOUT.

— Ray