Thank you so much for your information.

Moreover, the energy storage is it applicable for power flow or only for
optimal power flow because of the inequality and equality constraints??

On 7 Feb 2018, at 16:23, Ray Zimmerman
<r...@cornell.edu<mailto:r...@cornell.edu>> wrote:

Yes, the storage formulation can be used for any system you like. I suggest you
study the tutorial examples that include storage to understand how.

Section 3.6 in the MOST User’s
Manual<http://www.pserc.cornell.edu/matpower/docs/MOST-manual-1.0.pdf>
describes the formulation. The details are contained in equations (4.12) and
(4.28)-(4.39), and in Section 4.4. Most of the complexity of the model is there
to handle the stochastic case. For the deterministic case, it ends up being
pretty simple and straightforward, since there is a single scenario per period
and the s+ and s– variables always take on the same values.

     Ray

On Feb 6, 2018, at 6:37 PM, Charalambos Ioannou