Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 4:34, ‫Shady Mamdouh‬ ‫<shady_mamdouh_2...@yahoo.com>
wrote:   ,Hi MATPOWER friends
-I want to understand the "Linear Time Varying Dynamical System in MOST" in
some depth as the only example on it in the manual, "t_most_w_ds.m", is not
explained neither in the MOST manual nor in MATLAB help.
-I understood that variables depend on power dispatches can be constrained
using this feature like emissions or water level of hydro units but an example
explaining this is appreciated or explanation of "t_most_w_ds.m" example.
-Also, can I know more examples of variables that can be used with this feature
?

-Finally, If the parameter named "Gamma ɣ" be deeply explained I would be
thankful.(Gamma ɣ :Probability of making it to period "t" without branching of
the central path in a contingency in periods 1.......... t-1.)
Thanks in advance
Shady M. Sadek
PhD Student, Ain Shams Univ., Cairo, Egypt.