Please to not reply in an existing thread with a completely unrelated question.
Start a new thread.

If you are not modeling any particular inter-temporal constraints, simply write
a loop to run your cases. Something like …

T = 24;
mpc0 = loadcase(‘<mycase>’);  % load base case
for t = 1:24
    mpc = mpc0;   % set case for time t to base case

    % modify the base case for period t using scale_load() or apply_changes()
or whatever
     mpc = scale_load(<load scale factor for period t>, mpc);

    result = runopf(mpc);

    % save result of interest to some variables or files
end

Hope this helps,

   Ray