From: bounce-126939018-83436...@list.cornell.edu
<bounce-126939018-83436...@list.cornell.edu> on behalf of Carlos A. Castro
<ccas...@unicamp.br>
Date: Monday, October 31, 2022 at 4:01 PM
To: MATPOWER-L@cornell.edu <MATPOWER-L@cornell.edu>
Subject: Question regarding Matpower's continuation power flow
Check twice before you click! This email originated from outside PNNL.

Dear friends

I have been running the continuation power flow for several networks.

In the case of "case2869pegase", I counted 92 rollbacks. However, "events" is a
struct with dimension [1x98].

I was expecting that the dimension of "events" was [1x92], that is, the same as
the number of rollbacks.

I would appreciate to hear from you regarding the relationship between
rollbacks and events. What are those events specifically? Which events do not
result in rollbacks?

Thanks a lot for your attention and help.

Regards,

Carlos A. Castro.

--
Prof. Carlos A. Castro