[ 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-6941?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=24818#comment-24818
 ] 

Adam Hochman edited comment on MH-6941 at 2/25/11 3:38 AM:
-----------------------------------------------------------

my findings were on an all in one env, but the source originally came from a 
scheduled capture on a dist env.   Originally, I think the scheduled capture 
did not find any segments.  I'm having sergio upload the source as well to see 
if he encounters the same problem on dist.  We are refreshing the dist env and 
will try to reproduce with a scheduled capture.

      was (Author: ahochman):
    my findings were on a all in one env.  fyi, this source originally came 
from a scheduled capture on a dist env.   Originally, I think the scheduled 
capture did not find any segments.  I'm having sergio upload the source as well 
to see if he encounters the same problem on dist.  We are refreshing the dist 
env and will try to reproduce with a scheduled capture.
  
> text segmentation providing incorrect results
> ---------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MH-6941
>                 URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-6941
>             Project: Matterhorn Project
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Architecture & Services, Engage Tools
>    Affects Versions: 1.1.x (branch)
>            Reporter: Adam Hochman
>            Assignee: Tobias Wunden
>            Priority: Release Blocker
>             Fix For: 1.1 
>
>         Attachments: ocr_failure.mpg
>
>


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to