[ 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7587?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=26141#comment-26141
 ] 

Adam McKenzie commented on MH-7587:
-----------------------------------

I might be missing some prereqs but I can't find a list in the documentation 
attached to installing 3rd party tools on windows either at:

http://opencast.jira.com/svn/MH/trunk/docs/scripts/3rd_party/README.txt

I tried to trace the errors all the way up but no error screamed to me an issue 
that I might have missed. There was lots of references to jam so I made certain 
that was installed. 

> Windows Cross Compile Fails
> ---------------------------
>
>                 Key: MH-7587
>                 URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7587
>             Project: Matterhorn Project
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Architecture & Services
>    Affects Versions: 1.1.x (branch), April 2011 Iteration
>            Reporter: Adam McKenzie
>         Attachments: do-all-win32.log
>
>


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to