[ 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7588?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=26167#comment-26167
 ] 

Rubén Pérez Vázquez commented on MH-7588:
-----------------------------------------

This seems like a browser issue to me. I'm using firefox 3 in Ubuntu 10.10 and 
I'm totally experiencing the same problem as Miguel. With display=invert the 
previews look fine, but they switch back as soon as I hit "play". On the other 
hand, I can not play the videos unless vmode=progressive either, otherwise I 
get a message like:

"Error Id: 14
Error Message: Timed-out trying to establish a NetConnection, or timed out due 
to an idled NetConnection.
Error detail: 10000"

> Engage "display=invert" URL parameter don't work
> ------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MH-7588
>                 URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7588
>             Project: Matterhorn Project
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Engage Tools
>    Affects Versions: 1.1.x (branch)
>            Reporter: Miguel
>


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

       
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to