[ 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7592?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=26187#comment-26187
 ] 

Rubén Pérez Vázquez commented on MH-7592:
-----------------------------------------

Small files work, but large ones (about 4 GB or more) don't. I haven't tried 
increasing the polling time. I'll see tomorrow.

Yes, I saw the error has to do with the DB, but:
a) When the workspace is empty, or is in a local folder, no exception appears
b) If you go down the stack trace, you can see that it's origin is in 
DirectoryWatcher, which I guess is closely related to the inbox.

> Inbox doesn't work if it lives in an NFS share, and unintuitive log messages 
> suggesting a bug show in DEBUG mode
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MH-7592
>                 URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7592
>             Project: Matterhorn Project
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Architecture & Services
>    Affects Versions: 1.1.x (branch)
>            Reporter: Rubén Pérez Vázquez
>            Priority: Release Blocker
>         Attachments: inbox-logs.txt
>
>


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

       
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to