[ 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7596?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=26222#comment-26222
 ] 

Adam Hochman commented on MH-7596:
----------------------------------

I'm surprised that tesseract compilation failed given that many institutions 
have installed 1.1.x branch and haven't mentioned this.  I ran third party 
tools last in RC3 and didn't see this.  When tesseract failed did it 
discontinue the 3rd party tool install?  Any idea when this problem was 
introduced?  I'm trying with the latest scripts to confirm it's working.

> Compilation of Tesseract fails
> ------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MH-7596
>                 URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7596
>             Project: Matterhorn Project
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Architecture & Services
>    Affects Versions: 1.1 
>            Reporter: Tobias Wunden
>            Assignee: Tobias Wunden
>            Priority: Release Blocker
>             Fix For: 1.1 
>
>


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to