[ 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7589?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=26224#comment-26224
 ] 

Miguel commented on MH-7589:
----------------------------

My intention is to ingest mediapackages in the inbox folder with diferent 
workflow. By default all mediapackage posted in the inbox folder is precessed 
with "full" profile. I thinked that the 
"org.opencastproject.capture.agent.properties" file inside the zip mediapackage 
was used to select the workflow.  Now I discovered that I can define several 
inbox folders, each of one with a diferent workflow. 
BTW, this is not working. I filled a new bug in 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7599

> Select workflow and workflowConfig when ingesting via inbox directory is not 
> working
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MH-7589
>                 URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7589
>             Project: Matterhorn Project
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Architecture & Services, encoding
>    Affects Versions: 1.1.x (branch)
>            Reporter: Miguel
>


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to