[ 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7635?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=26281#comment-26281
 ] 

Josh Holtzman commented on MH-7635:
-----------------------------------

> Currently, there is nothing in the test form to enforce this. Do we want to 
> add this functionality?
Ideally, but I don't think it's critical.  The only reason we use this is to 
allow slashes in path parameters.

> Regarding Josh's workaround, I think it should be changed
Agreed.

> I suggest it to be case-insensitive or explicit documentation saying that it 
> should be lower case. 
We'd need a servlet filter to normalize the URI, but I don't think we should.  
From RFC 3986 section 6.2.2.1: "the scheme and host are case-insensitive and 
therefore should be normalized to lowercase... The other generic syntax 
components are assumed to be case-sensitive unless specifically defined 
otherwise by the scheme"


> REST docs don't handle wildcard path parameters correctly
> ---------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MH-7635
>                 URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7635
>             Project: Matterhorn Project
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Architecture & Services
>    Affects Versions: 1.2
>            Reporter: Josh Holtzman
>            Assignee: Kenneth Lui
>         Attachments: mh7635_v1.diff
>
>


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to