Dear All,
I need  the LCB boundary output file which mauve_user_guide(v 2.3.1) said is
a "file that complements the permutation matrix file with information about
the LCB boundaries". I thought it was possible to obtain it by exporting the
"permutations"  but apparently that's not enough 'cause I only got the
.permutations file and not the LCB boundaries one.
I will appreciate very much if anyone can give me a hint to output this
file, I've been looking once and other time through the docs but I can't
understand what's the missing point.

yours faithfully,

Ariadna

--
Ariadna Rodríguez Chamorro.
Chemin des Triaudes 20-123, 1024 Ecublens, Suisse.