I recently updated my windows box to windows10.
Since that time I have been unable to have a mauve complete successfully.
The last run that I did..after selecting to run mauve as
administrator..looked perfectly normal until it reached the end of the
session..and mauve kicked back this error:

done.
root alignment has 369 superintervals
root alignment length: 2905108
Organisms have 52.4% GCBig fat generic zero 1

Exited with error code: -2147483645

Any ideas?

--

Brian Erich Caplin, Ph.D.

Chief Science Officer

Fluoresentric, Inc <http://www.fluoresentric.com/>.

 Hand-held NAAT Device <http://fluoresentric.com/xcr-in-action/>

www.fluoresentric.com

becap...@fluoresentric.com

*O:* 800.808.0490

*F:* 800.808.0490

*C:* 801.580.0490

“bringing something to awareness always dissolves what one has previously
accepted"

-Hans-Georg Gadamer

*CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:*  The information contained in this email and
any attachment is privileged, confidential, proprietary, and trade secret.
It is intended only for the use of the individual named above.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you have
received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail,
and delete this message and any attachments.