That's really cool!  I'm a *big* fan of memetics and all the
implications of the idea.

I'll replicate this meme to all my friends :-)

Some things I find somewhat confusing:

I'm not quite sure I understand how the economy works, especially "cents
to survive on".
The two numbers to the right of a meme could use some explanation.
The red/gree/blue +/- buttons could use some explanation.

Jeff