From: "Giles, Mick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 11:28 PM
Subject: [Mav-user] everquest2.com now utilizing Maverick

Hi all, I just wanted to share my experiences with the other members of
the list.

Here at SOE we have recently launched our newest website
http://www.everquest2.com <http://www.everquest2.com/>  and it is our
first launch utilizing our new web framework based on Maverick and
Velocity. It's been such a smashing success that we will be developing
all of our new content on the framework and eventually refactoring our
legacy sites to use it as well.