Hi,

I am going bonkers. I have spend the all weekend on this.

My problem only occurs when supplying ctx.getModel() as an org.w3c.dom.Node to
the TrivialViewFactory.

If I have an empty element with an attribute the xslt parser ignore the rest
of xml source.

eg:
Source:
--------
<root>
        <element text="the parser stops here"/>
        <help>
                anything after the <element> is lost during xslt transformation
        </help>
</root>

Output:
--------
<root>
        <element text="the parser stops here"/>blem only occures when supplieng
ctx.getModel() as an org.w3c.dom.Node
</root>

I am using an XML db (exist-db.org)  controller which provide an
org.w3c.dom.Node to the TrivialViewFactory.
The TrivialViewFactory does a
81: Source src = new javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMSource((Node)vctx.getModel());
and forward the src to
343: XSLTransform.java trans.transform(input, res); as the input param.

The vctx.getModel holds the XML DB result-set as a dom.Node. I have checked
the content of vctx.getModel.toString() and it looks perfect.

Here is another example.

an example:

maverick.xml:
----------------

<command name="*">
        <!-- This is a controller for the eXist XML db http://exist-db.org -->
        <controller class="com.easyspeedy.maverick.ctl.ExistControler">
                   <param name="xquery" value="xdfs/xquery/test.xq"/>
                   <param name="ext" value="xml"/>
        </controller>
        <view type="trivial" name="success">
                <transform type="xslt"  path="/xdfs/stylesheets/empty.xsl"/>
         </view>
</command>

Stylesheet:
------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
    xmlns:xd="http://xmldream.com/NS/core/1.0";>

<!-- This stylesheet does nothing but copy input source to output -->
    <xsl:template match="@*|*|text()|processing-instruction()" priority="-1">
        <xsl:copy>
            <xsl:apply-templates
select="@*|*|text()|processing-instruction()"/>
        </xsl:copy>
    </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

XML source WORKING:
---------------
<xd:document xmlns:xd="http://xmldream.com/NS/core/1.0";>
    <xd:content>
        <xd:block>
 <!-- xd:usages This element is fine-->
            <xd:usages/>        <!--This is fine-->
            <xd:body>
            </xd:body>
        </xd:block>
    </xd:content>
</xd:document>

XML WORKING OUTPUT:
This is a text 1
This is a text 2
This is a text 3
This is a text 4
This is a text 5
This is a text 6
This is a text 7

XML Source NOT WORKING:
---------------
<xd:document xmlns:xd="http://xmldream.com/NS/core/1.0";>
    <xd:content>
        <xd:block>
<!-- xd:usages - if the element has an attribute and no child elements it will
stop XSLT processing-->
            <xd:usages  title="Data Center"/> <!--     Stops here -->
            <xd:body>
            </xd:body>
        </xd:block>
    </xd:content>