To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Mav-user] a new view

Hmmm...I don't want to rain on any parades, but I'm just wondering why you didn't want to use Velocity, as it accomplishes the same thing and it's already written and well-supported?

Peter Blakeley - Attain Consultants - mobile: 0427-723-814

SECURITY
Virus-Protection, Firewalls, Auditing, Upgrades, Repairs, Troubleshooting

NETWORK
Windows 2000, XP, Design, Setup, Management, Troubleshooting

INTERNET
Web site design, Java programming, JEE2, JSP, Servlets, RMI, EJB, XML, Workflow,
Accounting, Web Services

[ attainconsult.com ]
[ coolcat.com.au ]

"Why open source? because I prefer to surf the wave to the beach rather than swim all the
way in."