-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Barrie Selack
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 2:28 PM
To: mav-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Mav-user] Redirects to different servers (depending on return) for
https

I need to return from the controller, and based on the result go to
either /nextstep or https://www.domain.com/nextstep.

Id there a way to pass any info about the server *full path) or should I
just build the redirect in the controller and use the:

<view name="success" type="null"/>

This would also vary if I'm in the test or production environment. (for SSL)

Thanks for any suggestions.

Barrie

[INVALID FOOTER]