I'm installing mayan-edms on windows using docker. But I'm unable to access
the folder where files are stored under mayan through windows explorer. I
have learned that I need to use shared folder in docker for this scenario.
but i'm unable to setup mayan this way. If anybody has done successful
installation on windows please share your process.

--

---