Thanks Roberto,
Just so I can understand the Workflow idea and the settings behind it,
could you let me know the steps needed to review all recent docs?

I just created a new Workflow, and I see options for States, Transitions,
Document Types, Edit, and ACL's.

Just not really sure where to go from here to accomplish my goal.  I think
once I understand how this is supposed to look, I can figure it out.

Thanks!

--

---