Merged a branch I was working on to add support for unlimited dashboards.
This branch also has support for removing widgets from a dashboard.

Commit:
https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edms/commit/6ec235afc00daf5258ff1c2049f8091247a453c6

The dashboard widgets are now in a module called dashboard_widgets.py in
each app. The dashboards are in a module called dashboards.py.
By default on the common app has a dashboard called `dashboard_main`.

For example to remove the "Total documents" dashboard widget use in any app
apps.py file:

from common.dashboads import dashboard_main
from documents.dashboard_widgets import widget_total_documents

dashboard_main.remove_widget(widget=widget_total_documents)

This has been merged and will be available in the next release.

--

---