Dang, you just broke all my code :-) Oh well, the price of progress...

I can see that the REST URLs have changed. As far as you know, are the data
structures returned from the calls the same as under the old API? Just
trying to figure out what I'm going to have to do.

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 2:53 PM, Michael Price <lonevikin...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks! I've been cleaning up the API a lot. The documentation
> capabilities of Django REST framework leave a lot to be desired. We just
> upgraded to the latest DRF. Checkout the screenshots for what's coming.
>
> On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 1:31:44 PM UTC-4, RW Shore wrote:
>>
>> The documentation for the API function that creates a new tag (POST
>> /api/tags/tags) indicates an optional parameter documents_pk_list. This
>> parameter does not actually exist; a POST request to this function that
>> includes field documents_pk_list fails with a 400 (Bad Request) response.
>>
> --
>
> ---

---