We are proud to announce the release of Mayan EDMS NG version 3.0!

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-D6Ght3aaqd0/WrDOH47oOEI/AAAAAAAAAAM/oOP_6jELCFwAqipi0ok7LWchXCLn6iTWwCLcBGAs/s1600/mayan-pyramid.png>

In addition to the changes explained in this post ->
https://medium.com/@loneviking72/sneak-peek-at-the-upcoming-version-3-0-of-mayan-edms-ng-7bab472bc42e
We were able to add dynamic upload wizard steps. This means the steps show
by the upload wizard are no longer hardcoded. We added a new class called
WizardStep that allows
app creators to define their own wizard steps and customize the upload
sequence. The WizarsStep can also unregister existing steps. Say you don't
want to select tags during uploads, now you can disable the entire step
with just 3 lines of code. Details are in the release notes.

The release notes are available here ->
https://gitlab.com/Mayan-EDMS-NG/mayan-edms-ng/blob/master/docs/releases/3.0.rst

<https://gitlab.com/Mayan-EDMS-NG/mayan-edms-ng/blob/master/docs/releases/3.0.rst>

A new space has been create in GitLab for the project ->
https://gitlab.com/Mayan-EDMS-NG

The Docker image is available here ->
https://hub.docker.com/r/mayanedmsng/mayanedmsng/

The second announcement is that we are working on yet another Mayan EDMS
related project.
If you like what we've done with Mayan EDMS NG, you are going to love
what's coming next!

Visit our new project at -> https://www.paperattor.com/
Sign up to get notified when we launch the first private beta ->
https://tinyletter.com/MayanEDMSNG

--

---