Hello community,
We are currently on 2.7.3, deployed through Docker.  I am interested in
updating to the latest NG version, if it's supported to upgrade through
Docker.

The only concern, we deployed Django Storages and offload media to Amazon
S3.  We need to ensure this stays offloaded to S3 and that our documents
can still be viewed when updated.  We currently have ~5K files.

Is this able to be upgraded via Docker?  Or do we need to wait for official
support from the Mayan repository?

Thanks,
David

--