Hi Costi,

Yes, the migration fix is included. On top of the NG 2.8 and 3.0 changes
there is:

- PDF orientation detection of by default but can be turned on by using a
new setting.
- MERC-1 is approved and API test writing practices approved as MERC-2.
- Fix for document with 0 duplicates.
- Storage refactor. Ability to pass arguments to the storage driver was
added. Makes using other storage drivers (Amazon, S3, encryption,
compression, concatenated: compression+encryption+S3) much easier. Code
donated by Paperattor team.
- Smart checkbox selector. Click on item 1 of a list, do a click+shift on
item 10 and all items in between get selected.
- JavaScript dependency manager. JavaScript libraries are downloaded during
installation. Make distributable size of Mayan smaller among other
advantages.
- ACL support for roles, user and group. User other than administrators can
now manage groups, roles and users.
- Visual improvements in statistics charts.
- Many other smaller fixes everywhere.

Yes, the Docker image will be updated after the release into the Python
index server. Improvements from the Mayan EDMS NG docker images will also
be incorporated.

--

---