This was most likely caused by the automatic orientation detection. This
feature now defaults to disable since PDF are not always compliant. In 3.0
it is possible to select all the document in a page (40) and delete the
transformations. A entry can be added to the "Tools" menu to clear all
transformation in the system. In the meantime the only solution would be to
launch a Python shell inside the Docker instance using:

docker exec -ti <docker container name> /bin/bash

The launcher a Python shell connected to Mayan.

/usr/local/python shell

execute the following:

from documents.models import Document
from converter.models import Transformation

[Transformation.objects.get_for_model(document).delete() for document in
Document.objects.all()]

I'll push the option of adding an entry to the tools menu to clear all
transformation in the queue for next version.

--

---