Hi,

today I fixed a couple of issues with the new Audit function and we had the
feeling that on the end of the day, it's working just fine.
Filemaker has a strange view on organizing tables and fields from the point of
the plugin. So now you have to pass the table name, so the plugin finds the
right table.

New plugin includes updated documentation, a new function and an updated
example.

Can someone try and report how it's working?

Thanks to Holger Herbst for helping on finding the edge cases.

Greetings
Christian

--
Check out the Omega Bundle: