Nickenich, Germany - (June 24th, 2014) -- MonkeyBread Software today is
pleased to announce MBS FileMaker Plugin 4.2 for Mac OS X or Windows, the
latest update to their product that is easily the most powerful plugin
currently available for FileMaker Pro. As the leading database management
solution for Windows, Mac, and the web, the FileMaker Pro Integrated
Development Environment supports a plugin architecture that can easily
extend the feature set of the application. MBS FileMaker Plugin 4.2 has
been updated and now includes over 2500 different functions, and the
versatile plugin has gained more new functions:

For the FileMaker script editor the plugin now provides on Mac OS X a new
button to copy scripts as formatted text. This allows you to easily copy
and paste a script in the FileMaker forums or an email. If you have a text
editor to compare text like TextWrangler, you can now use it to compare two
versions of a script. Or even put your scripts as text into a version
control system to track changes.

Our new Midi functions can find Midi devices on both Mac OS X and Windows.
You can connect to a devices including virtual sources or destinations.
Over the connection you can send Midi notes or receive Midi events.

If you need to have an user pick an item from a list, you can now use our
new ListDialog functions. Fill the list with some values, show the dialog
and query what the user chose. Multiple selection and preselection is
possible. Currently Mac OS X only.

For the case you work often with lists of elements, we now have a couple of
list related functions. You can compare lists, remove duplicates, sort
lists or remove empty items.

As part of this update, we also updated a couple of libraries including
DynaPDF, GraphicsMagick, OpenSSL and CURL. We also got a few more DynaPDF
functions, improvements for AppleScript, Audit, GraphicsMagick and JSON.

More details in the release notes. Please take the time to check our 250
example databases and check where you can use our plugin features in your
solutions.

System Requirements:
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later, and Intel processor
* Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
* FileMaker Pro 7.0 to 13.0

Pricing and Availability:
MBS FileMaker Plugin 4.2 for Mac OS X or Windows is available directly
from the MonkeyBread website with licenses starting at just $149 (USD).
Not all functions are available in both versions - check specifications.
A free trial download is also available. Meet us at the Filemaker
Conference in Winterthur, Swiss or at DevCon in San Antonio.

Monkeybread Software: http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/
MBS FileMaker Plugin Website: http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/FileMaker/
Function Reference: http://www.mbsplugins.eu/
Download Free Trial: http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/FileMaker/download.shtml
App Logo: http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/images/MBSLogo.jpg

Located in beautiful Nickenich, Germany, MonkeyBread Software is a
privately held company founded in 2000 by Christian Schmitz. MonkeyBread
Software focuses on the Macintosh and Windows platforms. With over
eleven years as a software developer, Christian's aim is developing
unique and useful utilities, complemented by first-class customer
support. Copyright 2000-2014 Christian Schmitz Software GmbH.
MonkeyBread Software is a registered trademark of Christian Schmitz,
Nickenich. All Rights Reserved. Apple, and the Apple logo are registered
trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
FileMaker Pro and FileMaker are trademarks of FileMaker, Inc. Other
trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their
respective owners.

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/