10th February 2015 - Monkeybread Software develops for years the MBS
FileMaker Plugin. The current development version 5.0pr10 includes now over
3000 functions, a new record!

Shortly we release our Version 5.0. New in this version are global hotkeys
for Mac and a lot of improvements for TAPI, WebView, DynaPDF, Barcode,
GraphicsMagick, Excel, ListDialog, Audit and SystemInfo functions. Our
Menubar functions allow you to run FileMaker menu commands by script. Using
FM.RunDataDesignReport function you can even automate generating a database
design report. If you have a typing mismatch in a function name our plugin
will now suggest a correction. And if some error happens in a script, the
plugin can show a notification on OS X with the error message, so you
notice script problems easier.

Many FileMaker developers trust the MBS Plugin. Normally new developers
find the MBS Plugin due to an interesting function. Often while researching
for a client if a possible feature can be added to a solution in FileMaker.
Once the developer knows how powerful our plugins is, they enjoy using it
and find new functions regularly.

The development of MBS Plugin startet 2006 with early versions. Soon in
2010 we had version 2.0 with over 400 functions. End of 2012 we published
version 3.0 with already 1375 functions. Early 2014 with version 4.0 we got
2298 functions. In the last year alone we added over 700 functions for you.
No wonder, as we have a constant stream of feature requests coming in from
our plugin users.

Especially our free extras like the line numbers and syntax highlighting in
script editor brought us a lot of new clients in the last two years.

Training

This year we offer trainings in German with Denkform in Hofheim am Taunus.

* 5th March
* 3rd September
* 3rd December

Each day from 9am to 5pm o'clock. Learn about the MBS Plugin, lets check
the examples and write our own scripts using plugin functions. see
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/filemaker/events/

Conference

You can meet us this year on the following conferences:

* May 25th to 27th 2015, FileMaker Conference in Montreal, Canada
  http://cqdf.ca

* June 4th to 6th, 2015, .fmp[x]Berlin in Berlin, Germany
  http://www.dotfmp.com/

* July 20th to 23rd, 2015, FileMaker Conference in Las Vegas, Texas
  http://www.filemaker.com/developers/devcon/

* October 8th to 10th 2015, FileMaker Conference in Hamburg, Germany
  http://www.filemaker-konferenz.com/

Please take the time to check our 300 example databases and check where you
can use our plugin features in your solutions.

System Requirements:
* Mac OS X 10.6 and later, and Intel processor
* Windows XP and newer
* FileMaker Pro 9.0 to 13.0

Pricing and Availability:
MBS FileMaker Plugin 4.4 for Mac OS X or Windows is available directly
from the MonkeyBread website with licenses starting at just $149 (USD).
Not all functions are available in both versions - check specifications.
A free trial download is also available. Meet us at the FileMaker
Conference in Las Vegas.

Monkeybread Software: http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/
MBS FileMaker Plugin Website: http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/FileMaker/
Function Reference: http://www.mbsplugins.eu/
Download Free Trial:
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/FileMaker/download.shtml
App Logo: http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/images/MBSLogo.jpg

Located in beautiful Nickenich, Germany, MonkeyBread Software is a
privately held company founded in 2000 by Christian Schmitz. MonkeyBread
Software focuses on the Macintosh and Windows platforms. With over
eleven years as a software developer, Christian's aim is developing
unique and useful utilities, complemented by first-class customer
support. Copyright 2000-2014 Christian Schmitz Software GmbH.
MonkeyBread Software is a registered trademark of Christian Schmitz,
Nickenich. All Rights Reserved. Apple, and the Apple logo are registered
trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
FileMaker Pro and FileMaker are trademarks of FileMaker, Inc. Other
trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their
respective owners.