Hi,

* Added Clipboard.GetFiles and Clipboard.SetFiles functions.
* Upgraded Xcode to version 6.3.1
* Fixed Twain.SetDuplexEnabled so you can now disable duplex.
* Added OCR.SetResolution function.
* Added parameter to Text.DecodeFromHTML to decode html entities, but leave xml
entities there.
* Added function FM.NULL to get null values to pass to SQL.SetParamValue(s).
* Added parameter to XML.Query to ignore errors in parsing.
* Added SQL.GetFieldValue, SQL.GetParamValue, SQL.SetParamValue and
SQL.SetParamValues.
* Added FM.SQL functions to get SQL results in native data types.
* Added SerialPort.SetDataAvailableHandler and
SerialPort.ClearDataAvailableHandler functions.
* The Audit.Change function now returns an error message if the given table
name is invalid.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/