Hi,

* Fixed copy button to copy even lines not currently visible in FileMaker 14.
* Fixed an issue with Dialog functions where Dialog.SetButtons overwrote on Mac
the buttons.
* Added EventMonitor functions to check if which button the last mouse click
used.
* Fixed ProgressDialog.Show to reset Cancel flag on Windows, too.
* Changed ServerSocket.SendQuery to have a 3 second connect timeout.
* Added AVAsset functions to use OS X functions for getting images and metadata
for movies.
* Changed CURL to set Verbose option on by default.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 3.0.40.119.
* Added SystemInfo.IsAdminUser function.
* Added CURL.GetResultAsContainer function.
* Added new mode to CURL.GetResultAs* functions to use the file name from URL
if you don't provide one.
* Fixed indexed for parameters to WebView.Screenshot function.
* Added Text.InvalidCharactersForEncoding function.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/