Hi,

* Changed calculation formatting to not format very long texts. New limit is
5000 characters.
* Added new function DynaPDF.ExtractText to extract text of whole document.
* Changed a lot of .Release functions to accept a list of reference numbers,
e.g. PDFKit.Release
* For PDFKit.Combine and PDFKit.CombineRef the PDFs parameters can also be
lists of paths or reference numbers.
* Updated openssl to 1.0.2e.
* Added FM.UpdateRecord and FM.InsertOrUpdateRecord functions.
* Improved error message when loading a library file fails.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 3.0.46.137.
* Added more path functions.
* Added Content option for DynaPDF.GetEmbeddedFile function.
* Added more FSEvents functions.
* Fixed FM.RunDataDesignReport to work better if save dialog is slow to list
files.
* Added DNSLookup functions.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/