Hi,

* Fixed RichText.ReplaceText to replace more than 100 items.
* Added Window.Maximize and Window.Minimize.
* Removed debug messages for launch of plugin.
* Added DynaPDF.GetTextDrawMode and DynaPDF.SetTextDrawMode.
* Changed goto line to animate and jump to the middle.
* Changed Syntax Coloring. Unless you open a script editor, relation graph
window or debugger, we keep the colors off. This should avoid your clients see
colors in text or search fields.
* Fixed a problem in email parsing to not mark some inline text segments as
attachments.
* Changed Search Field in scripts. When you close script editor, the search is
reset.
* Fixed bug in Syntax Coloring to make sure some letters like a single a is no
longer red.
* Changed QTMovie.OpenContainer to work better with MP3 files.
* Updated SQLite to version 3.10.2.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/