Hi,

* Updated DynaPDF to version 3.0.49.148.
* Added Dictionary.ToJSON, Dictionary.ToText and Dictionary.ToXML.
* Removed GraphicsMagick signal handlers so the plugin doesn't show up in crash
reports on Mac when crashing.
* Fixed bug in Dictionary.Serialize.
* Added AVRecorder functions to record audio/video.
* Added FM.InsertOrUpdateRecord2 and FM.InsertOrUpdateRecord3.
* Added SendMail.ClearHeaders function.
* Added Window.ClearFocus.
* Added CLGeocoder.Distance function.
* Added asText parameter for Addressbook.person.vCardRepresentation.
* Added Addressbook.person.ExternalUID and
Addressbook.searchPersonWithExternalUID to help with CardDAV servers.
* Fixed a bug with Encryption.Cipher.
* Updated SQLite to 3.11.0.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/