Hello,

Once again I organize developer meetings and this time we are in Stockholm and
Copenhagen.
If you like to join us, please help finding a perfect date:

Stockholm:
http://doodle.com/poll/egymy3rtne3febbz

Copenhagen:
http://doodle.com/poll/tr2enqrezmtyk299

The meeting will probably take place in a nice restaurant in or nearby
those cities. You are welcome to join and chat with me and others about
your favorite development tools, the latest versions and ask me all the
plugin questions you like.

Joining is free of cost except for your own traveling, food and beverages.

If you are interested in private time for consulting, training or
discussion MBS or FileMaker topics, we can of course schedule a meeting.
Please contact me if interested.

PS: Or see you at DevCon in Las Vegas!

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/