Hi,

* Updated to DynaPDF 4.0.2.7
* Added DynaPDF.GetImage and DynaPDF.GetImageCount.
* Added IKSlideShow.SetScreen, IKSlideShow.GetScreen, IKSlideShow.GetAudioFile
and IKSlideShow.SetAudioFile.
* Changed Twain plugin to also load TwainDMS if Twain is not available. This
allows you to install open source twain for 64-bit.
* Added SmartCard.HeaderTemplate function and fixed bugs in SmartCard.Transmit
function.
* Added IKSlideShow.ItemAtIndex and IKSlideShow.Count. Function
IKSlideShow.Clear now can optionally take index parameter.
* Added Text.Speak.AvailableVoices function.
* Fixed memory leak in blob passing for SQL functions.
* Added FM.SQL.InsertRecords function to insert records from FileMaker within
FileMaker.
* Added FM.SQL.InsertRecordsToSQL function insert records from FileMaker to SQL
Database.
* Added BigEndian parameter for Math.EncodeNumber and Math.DecodeNumber.
* Fixed IKSlideShow.SetMode function.
* For DynaPDF.RenderPDFFile and DynaPDF.RenderPage you can now specify flags as
text instead of only number.
* Fixed ListDialog.SetSelectedTitle. (broken in 6.3)
* Added Files.AddedToDirectoryDate function.
* Updated plugin for future FileMaker versions.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/