At http://www.mbsplugins.eu/WebViewSetFormSelectValue.shtml it says, "Note: In
HTML the Options of a Select tag can include a "value" attribute. If they do
then this function sets the selection based on the value of the "value"
attribute."

However, in my experience now, setting a Select tag by the “value” attribute
works on Mac OS X but not Windows. In order to get the Select tag properly set
on Windows, I had to use the text from the option, not the “value” attribute.

Is this the expected behavior? If so, could the documentation be updated to
reflect that? If not, any ideas where I’m going wrong?

At the moment, to get things to work cross-platform, I check for the platform
and set the Value parameter to the value attribute for OS X and the select
option for Windows.

Thanks,
John

John Langer