Hi,

* Added FM.GetSQLBatchMode and FM.SetSQLBatchMode functions to speed up some
SQL inserts.
* Changed trace feature to not log calls to Log function.
* Added List.HasValue function.
* Trace now logs duration in seconds for long running SQL commands.
* Added contextual menu commands for copy/paste to script workspace and other
list controls.
* Changed plugin to show dialogs when using expired license key.
* Fixed Dialog.AddField to work on OS X 10.9 or older. Also fixed black label
background for FileMaker 11.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/