Hi,

* Changed Audit: CurrentTimeStamp, CurrentTime and CurrentDate. Those can now
be TimeStamp, Time, Date instead of Text fields.
* Changed Audit: FieldID, TableID and RecordID can now be number fields instead
of text fields.
* Fixed progress dialog updates for macOS Sierra with CURL synchronous upload.
* Fixed an issue with PrintDialog functions and Mac OS X 10.6.
* Enabled script colors for German script editor for FileMaker 13 (broke in
6.5).
* Added PrintDialog.GetReset and PrintDialog.SetReset.
* Added progress window option to Files.CopyFile and Files.MoveFile for Windows.
* Changed SQL plugin to detect ODBC to FileMaker and handle that better for
reading text fields and avoid a crash.
* Added enable parameter FM.AllowFileDragDrop, so you can disable/enable it
when needed.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/