Hi,

New in this prerelease of the 7.5 MBS FileMaker Plugin:

* Added DynaPDF.ReplaceImage function.
* Fixed bug with DynaPDF.GetImage function complaining about non decompressed
image.
* Added DynaPDF.GetReplaceICCProfileData and DynaPDF.SetReplaceICCProfileData.
* Changed trace file to be UTF-8 with BOM and LF as end of line on Mac and
Linux.
* Changed trace file to be UTF-16 with BOM and CRLF as end of line on Windows.
* Updated DynaPDF to version version 4.0.13.36.
* Added QuickList.DeCombine function.
* Added fix to avoid crashes with FileMaker 12 on macOS Sierra related to
removing observers.
* Added List.SubList and QuickList.SubList functions.
* Changed error notifications to only show maximum 5 of them and remove them
automatically after 5 minutes.
* Changed variable error notifications to be removed automatically when you
typed correct name.
* Added iOS support for JavaScript functions.
* The column for script IDs is now a bit narrower.
* Updated LCMS library to version 2.9rc1.

Download here:
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/filemaker/files/Prerelease/

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/