Hi,

* Improved speed of some routines to avoid black script list in workspace. Due
to delay, macOS didn't wait for drawing to finish and showed black buffer.
* Enabled CoreLocation and CLGeocoder functions for iOS.
* Added WordFile.Append.
* Changed ImageCapture to better handle device disconnect while scanning.
* Changed PDFKit preview rendering for Mac to not rotate preview to be
consistent to FileMaker showing the PDF.
* Improved OCR.WriteToPDF to reduce font size if needed to make sure words are
not too wide.
* Added help menu entries for macOS to go to our website.
* Added shell functions to asynchronous running where you get a script trigger
when done.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/