Hi,

* Fixed Trace function to ignore extra parameters, if more than 2 passed.
* Disabled variable checking for scripts with > 2000 lines to avoid performance
hit.
* Limit search for Loop/If boundaries to 200 rows to avoid performance hit in
script workspace with huge scripts.
* Improved variable check to detect undefined variable in variable repetition
count.
* Fixed JSON.GetPathItem returning numbers with dot incorrectly for non-english
localization. Broken in 7.5.
* Added RefNum parameter to QuickList.New.
* Added Dictionary.CreateNamed function.
* Known issue: Zip functions broken on Linux.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/