Hi,

* Fixed auto commit issue for CubeSQL.
* Added Speech.IsPaused, Speech.Pause and Speech.Resume.
* Renamed Text.Speak functions to Speech functions.
* Changed Audit to find old values by ID instead of by Name, so we can find old
values, even if field was renamed.
* Improved Audit functions, so you can pass now field names with table prefix
and we remove table prefix, so you can use GetFieldName() function there.
* Fixed crash with CURL.SetDebugWithProgress if not logging to file.
* Fixed CURL.SetupOAuth to pass parameter names in given case, no longer does
lowercase.
* Changed Window.TopHeight to return value including toolbar and window title
height.
* Changed Register on iOS to always store registration to prevent unregistered
dialog if app was restarted by iOS.
* Added Screen.DockWidth and Screen.DockHeight functions.
* Added CURL.SetOptionDisallowUserNameInURL, CURL.SetOptionProxyTLS13Ciphers
and CURL.SetOptionTLS13Ciphers.
* Added BlueThermProbe functions for using a BlueTherm™ Probe device from
ThermoWorks with iOS.
* Added Hash.CRC32 function.
* Updated CURL to version 7.61.0.
* Fixed problem with WinSendMail.Send for one user.

Release is probably next week, so please report any last minute issue to be
fixed ASAP.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/